Thursday, November 15, 2007

[fuzz: post] books & readers

Okay, so I guess I'm updating about once a month. All I can handle for now. Hope to redecorate the site for Christmas, but not yet. That book club I mentioned is going to have to wait, too. Looks like I will be starting one at work rather than at church -- someone at work asked me to start one, and on Blue Like Jazz, no less! That was the original title I had wanted to start with -- how 'bout that for God (re)directing your path?

I'm now in full support-raising mode and it's keeping me far away from the keyboard (amen!). The Lord is bringing people across my path I haven't seen in forever. So it has been fun. Still, keep praying this will be done soon. I'd love to be there before the end of the year. Thanks.